Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Goal Met

After one year of blogging, I am exciting to announce that I met my goal at the end of November. I want to thank everyone who read and subscribed. Having an audience is what kept me going. The comments and emails were so encouraging. I appreciate all of you! 


I am not currently writing blog entries for My Daily Avocado, but I may repost or write new ones in the future. So what am I doing? I am starting a new goal, this one not as public. I am in the midst of writing a young adult novel. It is going well so far, and I hope to finish by the end of 2011.


Again thank you all so much for your support! You'll hear from me again in the future. Meanwhile, stay healthy!


Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. I will miss your daily thoughts! But I am looking forward to reading the book! (You could let me proof-read it!;))

    ReplyDelete